Long time, no write! Many things have happened and changed since my last post awhile back. Feels like life is always constantly changing with me! So here are ten new things!
1. My brother got engaged!!! Finally. (Here comes all the fun wedding planning. Yay!)
2. I’m growing out my bangs. I need something different.
3. I’m attempting to shop off of a wish list only. So far, so good!
4. I bake something with pumpkin at least once a week. Yum!
5. It’s almost my birthday, well in five weeks! Not something new, but I’m excited!
6. I get to go to Georgia for New Years!
7. I voted for the first time, that was cool.
8. I’ve been going thriftily and antiquing a lot lately, which I love!
9. I’m taking a break from all social networks for awhile. They create too much unwanted chaos in life!
10. I’m changing how I run this blog! I mean, I love the way I’ve been doing it so far but it so time consuming with all the different outfit pics that I take myself. So I’m gonna star doing more if my just daily outfits and throw in some more fashion tips and trends as well. Yay! More posts for you all to look at!
So here’s some ways to wear different shades of denim button up shirts that I am still currently obsessed with!
Look 1: Denim jeans with a light denim shirt. I was at first hesitant on this look, but I love it now!
Look 2: Denim shirt under a floral dress. I think the colors go beautifully together and it’s a great way to wear summer dresses when it gets colder without the frumpy cardigan.
Look 3: Denim shirt with a blue floral scarf. The blues camouflage each other and leave little pops of colored flowers.
Look 4: Dark denim shirt with burnt orange jeans and a floral bow tied under the collar. It’s a different look, but you can still pull it off!
Look 5: Denim shirt opened with a floral sweater underneath. Layers are great for the colder weather!